We all agree that productivity is one BIG issue, and a major concern for us all.
Sure, some people get more done than others. But if you’re a successful individual (and maybe with a couple of millions in the bank), how seriously do you take this issue? Accordingly to Inc magazine, there are 15 unique ideas that work, based on Kevin Kruse’s research over 200 ultra-productive people including seven billionaires, 13 Olympians, 20 straight-A students and over 200 successful entrepreneurs.
Here they are :
1. They focus on minutes, not hours.
2. They focus only on one thing.
3. They don’t use to-do lists.
4. They beat procrastination with time travel.
5. They make it home for dinner.
6. They use a notebook.
7. They process email only a few times a day.
8. They avoid meetings at all costs.