Happiness is a key element, when it comes to Entrepreneurship.
In this video, entrepreneur Patrick Betdavid shows up his action plan to set goals, alignment and control the game.
Clue : Which of these two words do you think is searched more on Google, money, or happy?
We all agree that productivity is one BIG issue, and a major concern for us all.
Sure, some people get more done than others. But if you’re a successful individual (and maybe with a couple of millions in the bank), how seriously do you take this issue? Accordingly to Inc magazine, there are 15 unique ideas that work, based on Kevin Kruse’s research over 200 ultra-productive people including seven billionaires, 13 Olympians, 20 straight-A students and over 200 successful entrepreneurs.
Here they are :
1. They focus on minutes, not hours.
2. They focus only on one thing.
3. They don’t use to-do lists.
4. They beat procrastination with time travel.
5. They make it home for dinner.
6. They use a notebook.
7. They process email only a few times a day.
8. They avoid meetings at all costs.
9. They say “no” to almost everything.
10. They follow the 80/20 rule.
11. They delegate almost everything.
12. They “theme” days of the week.
13. They only touch things one time.
14. They follow a consistent morning routine.
15. Energy is everything.
And i would add another one :
16. They don’t quituntil the miracle happens!
What about you? Please share with us your ideas & rituals!